Beauty Lies in the Eyes of the Beholder
Have you ever wake up and feel great about the day, feeling all happy and upbeat, like nothing can beat you down? I did feel that way this very morning when I awoke from my beautiful sweet dream which I never did want to wake up from it.
Had scheduled my appointment for NUS today, heed the advice my cousin gave and went there early. Sadly, I forgotten about my earphones which I practically stone through the hour plus bus journey. Reached and registered. Station A was height and weight, which totally made me depressed, seriously! I'm so heavy, like 72.7kg. DARN!!! That precise can. On the happier note, I'm 1.59m which I've always thought I'm standing at 1.58m tall. Depressed can. How can I love my body when I'm that fat, totally feel like a pig. I swear I gonna watch everything I eat and gonna threadmill harder. Once school start I shall pick up dance or a sport, seriously.
Then went to station B, urinal analysis and X Ray. It's stated that you need 5 days allowance before going for the urine test. So happily I thought my period isn't coming, I've got punk'd by it. It came right after I pee into that tiny cup. Subsequently all was good. Right now, need to wait to see if they get back to me. Otherwise I'm clear for all the medical test and waiting for the enrollment stuffs to come.
Friday is like 2 days away. Nervous actually! Oh well, I think I can deal with driving now. Please all pray for me for my driving test okay. Pray everyday if possible. HAHA.
Loved and take care.
Had scheduled my appointment for NUS today, heed the advice my cousin gave and went there early. Sadly, I forgotten about my earphones which I practically stone through the hour plus bus journey. Reached and registered. Station A was height and weight, which totally made me depressed, seriously! I'm so heavy, like 72.7kg. DARN!!! That precise can. On the happier note, I'm 1.59m which I've always thought I'm standing at 1.58m tall. Depressed can. How can I love my body when I'm that fat, totally feel like a pig. I swear I gonna watch everything I eat and gonna threadmill harder. Once school start I shall pick up dance or a sport, seriously.
Then went to station B, urinal analysis and X Ray. It's stated that you need 5 days allowance before going for the urine test. So happily I thought my period isn't coming, I've got punk'd by it. It came right after I pee into that tiny cup. Subsequently all was good. Right now, need to wait to see if they get back to me. Otherwise I'm clear for all the medical test and waiting for the enrollment stuffs to come.
Friday is like 2 days away. Nervous actually! Oh well, I think I can deal with driving now. Please all pray for me for my driving test okay. Pray everyday if possible. HAHA.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home